Thursday, February 16, 2006



i (finally) finished Watership Down. it was a great book. so good, in fact, that part of me wishes i hadn't finished it because i miss spending my late nights at the warren. nevermind.

next up is some old musty book i bought at the mall junk sale. it smells very old.

work is draining my life.

i started a tattoo fund.

i'm calling Art Institute this week and setting up an interview. real college, here i come!(maybe.)

this week has been out-of-the-ordinary:


eat 'n' park murrysville is better than eat 'n' park monroeville. that's that.

2 Comments:

Blogger bethany said...

I have a tattoo fund of all the change I find. It's organized in a jar for "silver" and one for pennies. Right now I'm at about $500 minus the $60 for my Rushmore tattoo... Moral to the story- tattoo funds are fun.

2:45 PM  
Blogger dave watt said...

agreed: although i estimate mine has maybe $12...it has some growing to do...

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home